- Fits travel fins - measures 19"L x 10"W (bottom) x 7.5" W (top) x 5"D
- PVC coated mesh panels top front and top sides for air circulation
- Side mesh sport water bottle pocket & hook / loop closure front mask pocket
- Corrosion resistant zipper closure for main compartment
- Tuck away single adjustable shoulder strap
- Internal material reduces water transfer from wet gear to external nylon material
- Grommet at base of bag to drain water from wet gear
The Tusa Reef Tourer is an outstanding bag for your snorkeling equipment. It measures 19 inches in height with a width of 10 inches at its base which tapers to 7.5 inches at the top of the bag. The depth is a uniform 5 inches which means that there is extra room for other essentials that you may want with you. The external material in a heavy duty nylon with pvc coated mesh panels at the top front and top sides of the bag which allows air to circulate to the main compartment. There is a front pocket that measures 8 inches by 5 inches with a hook and loop closure which is perfect for your mask. The main compartment features a corrosion resistant zipper entry. There is also a uncoated nylon mesh side pocket which is great for sport water bottles (not included). The internal main compartment is pvc coated to reduce water transfer and there is a grommet at the base of the bag to drain water from wet gear. In addition to the top hand carry handle, the Reef Tourer bag also includes an adjustable single shoulder strap carry strap which tucks neatly away out of site when not in use.