- Uses bright colored material which is easy to see in water
- Spinning lock ring on inflator stem & rolled padded neck collar for comfort
- Two front pocket to carry extra essentials
- Heavy duty no corrosive front zipper
- Fits waist size from 30 to 52 inches
- Comfortable neoprene back panel keeps sun of back
- Waist strap adjusts for a more personalized fit
- Squeeze clip buckle closures on waist strap and pocket closures
The ScubaMax Zippered Jacket Snorkel Vest puts the comfort back into snorkeling. It uses nylon laminated polyurethane for the air bladder which is heat sealed against leakage. The vest orally inflates with the flexible inflator tube which features a locking spin ring to guard against accidental deflation. There is an inflator stem retaining strap which keeps the stem in easy reach. The heavy duty front zipper is made of corrosion resistant materials. The two front pockets have a gusset which allows you to carry essentials with you.
The pockets measure 9"x5" and use squeeze clip buckle closure closures. The adjustable waist strap will accommodate waist sizes from 30-52". The area around the collar is rolled and padded for comfort. The snorkel jacket vest offers more lift than conventional horsecollar styles with this one in particular having a lift factor of 19 pounds. The back of the jacket is a non inflating panel of stretchy neoprene which helps keep the sun off of your back. It is great to travel with because it is so light weight and folds flat for easy packing.