- Fits those weighing between 100-190 pounds
- Waist strap adjusts to 56"
- Horsecollar style with adjustable waist & crotch straps
- Easy to operate & high in water visibility
- Locking spin ring on oral inflator
- Handy 10"x7"pocket with water drainage holes
- D ring for accessories & compact and easy to pack for travel
This National Geographic Snorkeling Vest should be a part of any snorkeler's equipment. It packs small for easy travel and is easy to put on and operate. It features adjustable crotch and waist straps with squeeze clip releases and the waist strap adjusts to 56". There is a handy 7"x10" pocket with a side non-corrosive zipper closure to carry the little essentials you might need. A lexan D ring is for any clip on accessories and water drainage holes line the bottom of the external pocket. The push and blow oral inflator uses a metal spin locking ring to avoid accidental deflation. This is sized for those persons weighing between 100-190 pounds in weight. The yellow color is highly visible in the water. And a handy 11"x7" drawstring mesh bag is included.
Snorkeling vests are not to be used as a substitute for a life vest when such devices are required. Please read any and all warnings printed on the vest prior to in water usage.