- 75 denier polyurethane coated nylon
- Weighs 1.4 ounces empty
- Measures 12 inches in length with a 5 inch diameter
- 10 inches of useable storage when sealed
- Handy Attachment clip
- Squeeze clip male to female buckles keeps bag closed
- Official National Geographic Silk screened logo
This National Geographic Personal Dry Bag is perfect for the little things that you want to keep dry when you are at the pool or at the beach or out on a boat. It is cylindrical in shape measuring 12 inches in length with a diameter of 5.50 inches. When properly sealed the length on the bag lowers to 10 inches of useable space. The material is 75 denier polyurethane coated nylon which is lightweight weighing only 1.4 ounces. A delrin snap hook attachment clip is securely sewn at the bag opening for your convenience and the male to female squeeze clip buckles keep the bag in the closed position. Easy to follow instructions for proper use are included in the packaging.