Oceanic introduces their USA equipment line as a tribute to those who have served or who are currently serving in the U.S. Military. Part of the proceeds of each snorkeling package goes toward the Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba (SUDS) program. SUDS is making a difference in the lives of those soldiers who have been injured during their tours of service during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. The red, white and blue colors make a definite statement. The snorkeling package consists of the Oceanic Ion 3 or Ion 3X snorkeling mask, the ever popular Ultra Dry snorkel, Viper full foot fins and a heavy duty mesh carry bag. Oceanic is donating 7 percent of each sale to the SUDS program and SnorkelingOnline.com is also donating another 13 percent. That a total of 20% is going to a program that is making a difference for those whose service to this country should never be forgotten. A special thank you to all of the ladies and gentlemen for their dedication and bravery. To read more about this program, click here.
The mask is a three window seamless lens offering superior horizontal field of vision. The lenses are of ultra clear tempered glass, while the mask skirt uses soft, clear silicone for comfort. The mask strap combines silicone with an integrated neoprene hair guard. The snorkel continues to be Oceanic top selling dry snorkel with purge valve, silicone drop-away flex tube and replaceable silicone mouthpiece. This snorkel is rated the best snorkel in the world. The full foot fins are a barefoot closed heel design whose foot pocket is one of the most comfortable to be found. The heavy duty mesh carry bag features dipped nylon mesh which provides drainage as well as air circulation.
- Low volume design with unobstructed panoramic view
- 100% liquid silicone skirt with easy adjustable swiveling buckles
- Extremely lightweight and low profile with tempered glass lens
- Neoprene Comfort Strap included
- Efficient dual exhaust valves for easy clearing
- Drop away flex mouthpiece
- Replaceable 100% liquid silicone mouthpiece
- Flexible Power Thrust Channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency
- Power Vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade
- Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion
- Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel
|Fins Shoe Size Chart||XXSmall||XSmall||Small||Medium||Medium/Large||Large||XLarge|
|Mens - USA||3 - 4||4.5 - 5.5||6 - 7||7.5 - 8.5||9 - 10||10.5 - 11.5||12 - 13|
|Ladies - USA||4 - 5||5.5 - 6.5||7 - 8||8.5 - 10||10.5+|
For European, UK, Centimeter or Inch Sizing, go to Fin Size Chart.