Deep See Aqua Glide Strap Fins
The Deep See Aqua Glide fins are excellent for snorkeling. Their bare foot styling eliminates the need for water shoes. The popular split fin design reduces stress on leg muscles that can occur with paddle fin designs. Paddle style fins require more energy from wide kids to work efficiently, whereas the Deep See Aqua Glide fins only need small, relaxed flutter kicks for efficiency and small quick flutter kicks for quicker speed. The adjustable strap on the Deep See Aqua Glide snorkeling fins is replaceable and features a heel pad for even more comfort. The traditional length of the fins measures 21.5" for the small/medium sizing while the large/extra large size measures 22.5" in length. Get the most out of snorkeling with the Deep See Aqua Glide Fins.
- Open heel fin with adjustable strap and neoprene heel pad
- Comfortable supple foot pocket
- Split fin design reduces drag and increases lift and propulsion
- Molded flex zones cup and channel water
- Dimensions: 21.5"L x 8"W (small) and 22.5"L x 8"W (large)
|Fin Shoe Size Chart||Small/Medium||Mens Large/XLarge|
|Mens - USA||5 - 8.5||9 - 12|
|Ladies - USA||6.5 - 10||10.5+|
For European, UK, Centimeter or Inch Sizing, go to Fin Size Chart.