There is more to this mask than meets the eye and I think that is why Cressi named it the Eyes Evolution Crystal. This looks like almost any ordinary two window scuba mask at first but with closer inspection this mask is anything but ordinary.
High Seal silicone was chosen in the construction of the mask skirt. It is of the highest quality of silicones and is recognized for it's crystal clarity, flexibility and comfort. Cressi added stiffening ribs to strategic areas of the mask skirt to keep the internal viewing area size as consistent as possible while diving. The dual tempered glass lenses are raked (angled) for a more natural downward view and the top portion of the lenses are farther away from the face while the lower portion of the lenses are closer to the face. This raking of the lenses adds 25 percent more field of vision than masks whose lenses are not angled in this manner. The gasket style double seal means that the Cressi Eyes Mask fits a wider range of facial sizes. The unique mask strap buckle system is attached to the mask via a flexible tab which allows for a more natural fit. The buckles are easy to operate and the strap is easy to adjust on the fly. This mask is truly a revolution in design evolution.
- Inverted tear drop lenses improve downward visibility
- Crystal silicone resists aging and prevents skirt discoloration
- Ribbed skirt design provides support where needed for a soft flexible fit
- Micrometric adjustable buckles allow precise headband adjustments
- Swiveling buckles connect to flexible indestructible elastomer tabs for total durability and comfort
- Hard mask box included to keep mask safe